- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 5
Changing the order of elements in category view
14 years 1 month ago #60670
by Foxworks
Changing the order of elements in category view was created by Foxworks
I need some help figuring out exactly which parts of the shop are controlled by which Views.
I have succesfully changed the layout of my product pages by editing the show_default view under Dispay -> Views. I would like to do something similar with the order in which the different elements (thumbnail, product name, price) are shown in the divs on my product category pages, but I can't easily figure out which View to edit to get the desired result.
Does there exist some kind of overview of what is controlled by which View?
I have succesfully changed the layout of my product pages by editing the show_default view under Dispay -> Views. I would like to do something similar with the order in which the different elements (thumbnail, product name, price) are shown in the divs on my product category pages, but I can't easily figure out which View to edit to get the desired result.
Does there exist some kind of overview of what is controlled by which View?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60676
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Changing the order of elements in category view
Hi Foxworks,
Actually there is no overview of what is controlled by which view.
For you need, You have to edit the view "Product / listing_img_title.php".
Actually there is no overview of what is controlled by which view.
For you need, You have to edit the view "Product / listing_img_title.php".
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds