- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Button: hikashop_cart_input_button
14 years 1 month ago #60707
by Rolandus1
Button: hikashop_cart_input_button was created by Rolandus1
Hi
Where i can find the button "hikashop_cart_input_button" (to ad more products), on the checkout/login page (in the cart).
I wish to move the button right under the cart total sumn, instead of the bottom of this page (below the registration form).
I want to know where, in which file i can find he code for this button, then I want change it (giv it another ID and Class), then put it into the file, where the cart with the total coasts is in.
Thank you
Rolandus
Where i can find the button "hikashop_cart_input_button" (to ad more products), on the checkout/login page (in the cart).
I wish to move the button right under the cart total sumn, instead of the bottom of this page (below the registration form).
I want to know where, in which file i can find he code for this button, then I want change it (giv it another ID and Class), then put it into the file, where the cart with the total coasts is in.
Thank you
Rolandus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60785
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Button: hikashop_cart_input_button
Hi,
"hikashop_cart_input_button" is a generic class. It could have several button with the same class but with different function.
So it is a little bit complicated to know which button you are talking about.
Can you gave us a screenshot of what you want to do ?
Regards,
"hikashop_cart_input_button" is a generic class. It could have several button with the same class but with different function.
So it is a little bit complicated to know which button you are talking about.
Can you gave us a screenshot of what you want to do ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60978
by Rolandus1
Thank you for help !
Rolandus
Replied by Rolandus1 on topic Re: Button: hikashop_cart_input_button
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Thank you for help !
Rolandus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Button: hikashop_cart_input_button
You can add your HTML in the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display > Views.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62284
by Rolandus1
Replied by Rolandus1 on topic Re: Button: hikashop_cart_input_button
OK, I didn't get it.
The Button I want change place on the cart (step 1) I found in the file checkout/step.php
Then I like to put it into checkout/cart.php into the end of the last table after the </tbody> tag
Which part of the PHP Code I have to put in there to show the button there for continue_shopping?
And which part of the PHP Code I have to remove in the file step.php where it originally appears on the bottom of the page ->checkout / step.php?
The Button I want change place on the cart (step 1) I found in the file checkout/step.php
Then I like to put it into checkout/cart.php into the end of the last table after the </tbody> tag
Which part of the PHP Code I have to put in there to show the button there for continue_shopping?
And which part of the PHP Code I have to remove in the file step.php where it originally appears on the bottom of the page ->checkout / step.php?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Button: hikashop_cart_input_button
if you want to remove the continue button on the step file, you can change the line:
if($this->continueShopping){
to:
if(false){
If you want to add the continue button on the cart file, you can add the code below at the end:
<?php
if($this->continueShopping){
if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'Itemid')===false){
if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'index.php?')!==false){
$this->continueShopping.=$url_itemid;
}
}
if(!preg_match('#^https?
/#',$this->continueShopping)) $this->continueShopping = JURI::base().ltrim($this->continueShopping,'/');
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
}
?>
if($this->continueShopping){
to:
if(false){
If you want to add the continue button on the cart file, you can add the code below at the end:
<?php
if($this->continueShopping){
if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'Itemid')===false){
if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'index.php?')!==false){
$this->continueShopping.=$url_itemid;
}
}
if(!preg_match('#^https?
/#',$this->continueShopping)) $this->continueShopping = JURI::base().ltrim($this->continueShopping,'/');echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
}
?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rolandus1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds