- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Upgrading Joomla from 1.5 to 2.5 and Hikashop
14 years 1 month ago #60727
by karolko
Upgrading Joomla from 1.5 to 2.5 and Hikashop was created by karolko
Hi,
I am starting to plan upgrade of my site from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5. Does anyone have any experience with how available migration tools (JUpgrade or SP Upgrade) works for Hikashop component?
Thanks,
Karol
I am starting to plan upgrade of my site from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5. Does anyone have any experience with how available migration tools (JUpgrade or SP Upgrade) works for Hikashop component?
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60799
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrading Joomla from 1.5 to 2.5 and Hikashop
Hi,
There should be an integration with JUpgrade here:
redcomponent.com/forum/92-jupgrade/12007...shop-jupgrade-plugin
I don't know if it's built-in JUpgrade.
In any case, the migration of HikaShop is quite easy except for menus and modules which you will have to redo.
The files of HikaShop and the database tables of HikaShopare the same for joomla 1.5 and 2.5 so you don't need to change them.
I remember that some users previously using 1.5 and moving to 2.5 with JUpgrade had to copy the tables of HikaShop from the old database to the new one with phpmyadmin. So you might need to do that if the tables are missing on your 2.5.
There should be an integration with JUpgrade here:
redcomponent.com/forum/92-jupgrade/12007...shop-jupgrade-plugin
I don't know if it's built-in JUpgrade.
In any case, the migration of HikaShop is quite easy except for menus and modules which you will have to redo.
The files of HikaShop and the database tables of HikaShopare the same for joomla 1.5 and 2.5 so you don't need to change them.
I remember that some users previously using 1.5 and moving to 2.5 with JUpgrade had to copy the tables of HikaShop from the old database to the new one with phpmyadmin. So you might need to do that if the tables are missing on your 2.5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds