- Posts: 120
- Thank you received: 1
Special discount for options
14 years 1 month ago #61037
by watashi
Special discount for options was created by watashi
My shop sells main products and also accessories (options) to these products. They can be purchased both separately and all together.
However, I am offering a special discount for options in case if a customer is buying a main product from my shop.
In other words, if a customer have bought a main product in another shop, I will sell him accessories at 100% price.
However, if he buys a main product at my shop, I want to offer him options on product page with special discount.
Is that possible in HikaShop?
(I am using Business version of HS)
However, I am offering a special discount for options in case if a customer is buying a main product from my shop.
In other words, if a customer have bought a main product in another shop, I will sell him accessories at 100% price.
However, if he buys a main product at my shop, I want to offer him options on product page with special discount.
Is that possible in HikaShop?
(I am using Business version of HS)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Special discount for options
Hi,
It's not possible to do that.
The only solution would be to have a separate product for the option and in that case, that option product can have a reduced price compared to the product which is not as an option. That won't work if you need to have matching SKUs (product codes) or if you need to manage the stock of the option product and its single purchase counterpart together.
In such cases, I would recommend that you contact AWOCoupon to see with them if that's something which could be done with them:
awodev.com/blog/buy-x-get-y-joomla-guide
It's not possible to do that.
The only solution would be to have a separate product for the option and in that case, that option product can have a reduced price compared to the product which is not as an option. That won't work if you need to have matching SKUs (product codes) or if you need to manage the stock of the option product and its single purchase counterpart together.
In such cases, I would recommend that you contact AWOCoupon to see with them if that's something which could be done with them:
awodev.com/blog/buy-x-get-y-joomla-guide
The following user(s) said Thank You: watashi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds