- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
lenght of fields, terms and conditions
14 years 1 month ago #61197
by Chantal
lenght of fields, terms and conditions was created by Chantal
Hi Nicolas,
thank you very much for your help, I am almost done.
I have a layout problem: The input fields on the registration site are to long (see attached file). I could change the code if necessary, but I don't now where to start looking for the exact place. Is ist a hikashop file, in what folder do I have to look for it? Where is it?
I miss the step "please accept our terms and conditions". I have created an article and I have chosen the id of that article in the main configuration. But there must be something more about it...
I miss the option to logout. It seems that I stay logged in all the time. In the "User Menu" below the "my profile" link shouldn't there be an option for the user to log himself out again? will he be logged out after leaving the page? It seems to me that I stay logged in even though I left the page.
Thank you very much!
Chantal
thank you very much for your help, I am almost done.
I have a layout problem: The input fields on the registration site are to long (see attached file). I could change the code if necessary, but I don't now where to start looking for the exact place. Is ist a hikashop file, in what folder do I have to look for it? Where is it?
I miss the step "please accept our terms and conditions". I have created an article and I have chosen the id of that article in the main configuration. But there must be something more about it...
I miss the option to logout. It seems that I stay logged in all the time. In the "User Menu" below the "my profile" link shouldn't there be an option for the user to log himself out again? will he be logged out after leaving the page? It seems to me that I stay logged in even though I left the page.
Thank you very much!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61219
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: lenght of fields, terms and conditions
Hi Chantal,
These CSS issues comes mainly from your template which forces the width of the fields.
Try to edit the css like said in this post:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/60883...ay-views.html/#60967
These CSS issues comes mainly from your template which forces the width of the fields.
Try to edit the css like said in this post:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/60883...ay-views.html/#60967
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61229
by Chantal
Replied by Chantal on topic Re: lenght of fields, terms and conditions
Hi Xavier,
Thank you, I will try to fix that.
What about making people accept the terms and conditions and the option for people to logout?
Thank you!
Chantal
Thank you, I will try to fix that.
What about making people accept the terms and conditions and the option for people to logout?
Thank you!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61231
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: lenght of fields, terms and conditions
For the "Terms and conditions" do you associate a joomla article for the "Terms and conditions" select box ?
Do you added the "Terms and conditions" in the checkout workflow ?
If it still doesn't work can you send me a screenshot of your checkout congifuration.
For the logout, it's normal that peoples stay logged in after completing their order.
Logout is automatically do depending on the session time, but you can use the login form of joomla, just display it when the user status is registered, by this way it will only display the "logout button".
Do you added the "Terms and conditions" in the checkout workflow ?
If it still doesn't work can you send me a screenshot of your checkout congifuration.
For the logout, it's normal that peoples stay logged in after completing their order.
Logout is automatically do depending on the session time, but you can use the login form of joomla, just display it when the user status is registered, by this way it will only display the "logout button".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61261
by Chantal
Replied by Chantal on topic Re: lenght of fields, terms and conditions
Hi,
please give me a hint where to find this specific file in my ftp. Thanks!
Chantal
please give me a hint where to find this specific file in my ftp. Thanks!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61278
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: lenght of fields, terms and conditions
You can edit the css in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds