- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
add a payment method
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61203
by ePower2007
add a payment method was created by ePower2007
I need to add a payment method.
I want to add a payment method for post transfer. I already use the bank transfer method so I can not use this one.
Is there any way to copy the bank transfer method and use this as a post transfer method?
I want to add a payment method for post transfer. I already use the bank transfer method so I can not use this one.
Is there any way to copy the bank transfer method and use this as a post transfer method?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61226
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: add a payment method
Hello !
I think that you should use the collect on delivery or western union method, then you can rename them and do overides of language.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you should use the collect on delivery or western union method, then you can rename them and do overides of language.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61227
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: add a payment method
Hi ePower2007,
You can use the "Western Union" plugin, it's working like bank transfer, you just have to edit this plugin, rename it, change the description...
You can use the "Western Union" plugin, it's working like bank transfer, you just have to edit this plugin, rename it, change the description...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
14 years 1 month ago #61326
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic Re: add a payment method
Thanks Mohamed and Xavier 
Works fine!
Works fine!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds