- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Product List without TAX
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61205
by rstaniszewski
Product List without TAX was created by rstaniszewski
Hi,
I have just installed Hika shop. I want to display a Products list.
The problem I have is the price is displayed with the VAT added. I've looked
for a switch to change this but can't find it. Can anyone show me how to
make the change to ex VAT on this display.
Many thanks
Richard
I have just installed Hika shop. I want to display a Products list.
The problem I have is the price is displayed with the VAT added. I've looked
for a switch to change this but can't find it. Can anyone show me how to
make the change to ex VAT on this display.
Many thanks
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61211
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product List without TAX
Hello Richard,
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Use the "Show taxed prices" Option.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Use the "Show taxed prices" Option.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61225
by rstaniszewski
Replied by rstaniszewski on topic Re: Product List without TAX
Thanks Mohamed,
All Fixed now
Richard
All Fixed now
Richard
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by rstaniszewski.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds