- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
css styling modal popup
14 years 1 month ago #61289
by Konc
css styling modal popup was created by Konc
Hi. I changed "frontent css file" in hikashop configuration to none, because I want to use single css file from my template for styling everything on my site. Hikashop styling went fine through my template's css, but now, when I am trying to style modal popup I cant do that, eventhough I copy/paste css strings from original (default) hikashop css. There must be a problem somewhere else (I was thinking about link to stylesheet or something), but I dont know in which file that link is.
Any idea how to style iframe in modal popup ("address input popup" and "add to cart popup") outside of the original hikashop css?
Thank you in advance.
Any idea how to style iframe in modal popup ("address input popup" and "add to cart popup") outside of the original hikashop css?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61298
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: css styling modal popup
Hi Konc,
I think it's due to the css file which is not loaded in this view.
The best way is to find where the original hikashop css is loaded, and load your css file instead of this one.
I think you can find other requests related on one simple css file on joomla.
I think it's due to the css file which is not loaded in this view.
The best way is to find where the original hikashop css is loaded, and load your css file instead of this one.
I think you can find other requests related on one simple css file on joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61312
by Konc
Replied by Konc on topic Re: css styling modal popup
Any idea where hikashop default css is loaded? Found it in Firebug, but cant find source file???!!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Konc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61320
by Konc
Replied by Konc on topic SOLVED: css styling modal popup
Funny thing but there is a solution that worked for me:
modifying \templates\system\component.php and \templates\system\offline.php did the job done. I modified stylesheet link to my template.css.
modifying \templates\system\component.php and \templates\system\offline.php did the job done. I modified stylesheet link to my template.css.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds