- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
let people download files (e-book) after payment
14 years 1 month ago #61336
by Chantal
let people download files (e-book) after payment was created by Chantal
Hi all togehter,
my shop is almost done. Its very small, only one book and one e-book. When people buy the book, i get the information an I will prepare to send the book manually. But what about the e-book? I have downloaded myself tons of files after paying with paypal e.g. but I have now idea, how this works. Usually I receive an email with a link to the download. How to realise this with hikashop?
Thanks a lot!
Chantal
my shop is almost done. Its very small, only one book and one e-book. When people buy the book, i get the information an I will prepare to send the book manually. But what about the e-book? I have downloaded myself tons of files after paying with paypal e.g. but I have now idea, how this works. Usually I receive an email with a link to the download. How to realise this with hikashop?
Thanks a lot!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61381
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: let people download files (e-book) after payment
Hi,
You can attach a file to an HikaShop product.
When someone would bought the product, after payment confirmation, he would receive a link to download the file though HikaShop.
Regards,
You can attach a file to an HikaShop product.
When someone would bought the product, after payment confirmation, he would receive a link to download the file though HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds