- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Description and pricing in Charateristics
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61353
by rstaniszewski
Description and pricing in Charateristics was created by rstaniszewski
Hi
I want to have several characteristics to my products. These characteristics don't change a price, I need to know them for manufacturing.
Q1. I have added the characteristic Openning options Open Out and Open In.
When I go to the site the description of the product is missing. I've followed the how to in
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
but still have the same problem
I'm using radio button and ID Ordering.
Any suggestions please.
Q2. I have used a discount for the product.
I want to display both the original price and the new offer(discounted) price
I have this already in the products
When I select the characteristic the original price disappears
Is it possible to keep the original price with the characteristic selected?
Many thanks
Richard
I want to have several characteristics to my products. These characteristics don't change a price, I need to know them for manufacturing.
Q1. I have added the characteristic Openning options Open Out and Open In.
When I go to the site the description of the product is missing. I've followed the how to in
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
but still have the same problem
I'm using radio button and ID Ordering.
Any suggestions please.
Q2. I have used a discount for the product.
I want to display both the original price and the new offer(discounted) price
I have this already in the products
When I select the characteristic the original price disappears
Is it possible to keep the original price with the characteristic selected?
Many thanks
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Description and pricing in Charateristics
Hi,
1. Please give a link to that product page.
2. That should be the case. It might be related to point 1.
1. Please give a link to that product page.
2. That should be the case. It might be related to point 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #61436
by rstaniszewski
Replied by rstaniszewski on topic Re: Description and pricing in Charateristics
Hi Nicolas,
Here is a link
www.prospecjoinery.com/index.php/redwood
The first product has a characteristic of opening. The description has disappeared. The product next to it doesn't have the characteristic added and the description is showing up.
I've just upgraded to Business 1.5.9
Richard
Here is a link
www.prospecjoinery.com/index.php/redwood
The first product has a characteristic of opening. The description has disappeared. The product next to it doesn't have the characteristic added and the description is showing up.
I've just upgraded to Business 1.5.9
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61541
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Description and pricing in Charateristics
Hi,
Can you give a back end access to your website so that we can look at your settings ?
You can use our contact form to send that along with a link to this thread
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Can you give a back end access to your website so that we can look at your settings ?
You can use our contact form to send that along with a link to this thread
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds