- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Remove wish list / show the carts / print/email
14 years 1 month ago #61371
by boopoo
Remove wish list / show the carts / print/email was created by boopoo
Hi there,
I would be grateful if you could kindly advise:
There are two issues after your latest release (using the add to cart / product info within an article).
1. The ajax pop-up displays 'an error occurred'. I have made a separate post about this so you can ignore for time being.
2. The cart now displays various new things, including two delete buttons (one of which does not work). It also no longer displays 'proceed to checkout'. Can I kindly ask you to tell me how I can remove the following from my cart:
Please see images attached of my cart before and after new release.
Hope there is an easy fix! Your time and support greatly appreciated. If you need a URL please let me know.
kind regards
I would be grateful if you could kindly advise:
There are two issues after your latest release (using the add to cart / product info within an article).
1. The ajax pop-up displays 'an error occurred'. I have made a separate post about this so you can ignore for time being.
2. The cart now displays various new things, including two delete buttons (one of which does not work). It also no longer displays 'proceed to checkout'. Can I kindly ask you to tell me how I can remove the following from my cart:
- Show the carts
- Print button (deactivated in hikashop settings but still displaying + returns 404 error)
- Email button (returns 404 error)
- Convert cart in wishlist (returns 404 error)
Please see images attached of my cart before and after new release.
Hope there is an easy fix! Your time and support greatly appreciated. If you need a URL please let me know.
kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61485
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Remove wish list / show the carts / print/email
Hi boopoo,
It has been corrected, you can download the last package on hikashop.com to correct this problem.
For you first problem, we are actually searching from where can the error come.
It has been corrected, you can download the last package on hikashop.com to correct this problem.
For you first problem, we are actually searching from where can the error come.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61495
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Re: Remove wish list / show the carts / print/email
Hi Xavier,
I have just installed com_hikashop_starter_1.5.9_2012-08-22
However nothing has changed
(I cleared all cache). If you want a URL to test please let me know.
Kind regards
David
I have just installed com_hikashop_starter_1.5.9_2012-08-22
However nothing has changed
Kind regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds