- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
How to send free download link to user?
14 years 1 month ago #61475
by jeremynsl
How to send free download link to user? was created by jeremynsl
In my business I frequently need to send free product links to certain users. How can I do this easily in Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61494
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to send free download link to user?
Hello,
You should maybe use Acymailing which will enable you to create newsletters with your free product's link.
You should maybe use Acymailing which will enable you to create newsletters with your free product's link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61648
by jeremynsl
Replied by jeremynsl on topic Re: How to send free download link to user?
I'm not you understand what I mean. Let me try again.
I sell commercial digital products. Sometimes I'd like to give one of these products to a user for free - and have it added to their product history so they can download it whenever they want. How can I do this?
I sell commercial digital products. Sometimes I'd like to give one of these products to a user for free - and have it added to their product history so they can download it whenever they want. How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61664
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to send free download link to user?
Hello,
If you just want to do it you'll just have to create a coupon through "Hikashop->Orders->Discounts" with a Flat amount equals to your product's price, and then send your coupon code to your customer.
If you just want to do it you'll just have to create a coupon through "Hikashop->Orders->Discounts" with a Flat amount equals to your product's price, and then send your coupon code to your customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62108
by jeremynsl
Replied by jeremynsl on topic Re: How to send free download link to user?
Yes, that does work.
It would really be much easier if this could be handled entirely by the administrator though. Any chance such a feature could appear in future versions?
It would really be much easier if this could be handled entirely by the administrator though. Any chance such a feature could appear in future versions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62165
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to send free download link to user?
I think that you can do it by adding the product directly in your customer order through "Hikashop->Orders->Orders", then this product will be "bought" by your customer for free.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds