Skip to main content

import variant help please

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61587 by plumbingdeals
I cannot get an import of variants to work...

I created a test product, then a Characteristic with a couple of variants, and assigned this to the product.

After saving all this, I did an export and attempted to add several additional variants following what the export showed.

When I imported this, here is what showed....



Here is the file I imported...

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


What am I doing wrong, please!?!

Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by plumbingdeals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61689 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I fixed some parts of your CSV, but make sure that you realy have the white and gold values into your finish caracteristc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61707 by plumbingdeals
I tried your corrected file, and got the same result

I insured that white and gold were in the characteristic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61727 by nicolas
Which version of Hikashop are you using ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61733 by plumbingdeals
1.5.8 Business

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61896 by nicolas
I don't find any foreach on my end on line 1123 on 1.5.8 of that file where the message comes from.
Could you give the text that you have on that line ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61926 by plumbingdeals
lines 1121-1129...

}elseif(isset($product->$type)){
$ids[] = (int)$product->product_id;
foreach($product->$type as $k => $id){
if(!empty($id)){
$id = $this->_getRelated($id);
$product->{$type}[$k] = $id;
$value = array((int)$id,$this->db->Quote($type),$product->product_id);
$values[] = implode(',',$value);
$totalValid++;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62039 by nicolas
That's because of the line:
}elseif(isset($product->$type)){
which is now:
}elseif(isset($product->$type)&&is_array($product->$type)){
in the latest version of Hikashop.
If you change that these errors won't happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62263 by plumbingdeals
yes, that seems to have solved it...

however I wonder, as we have updated regularly, while this file was not updated, even in our live store which is also using 1.5.8?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62376 by nicolas
Because we did that change for 1.5.9.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62386 by plumbingdeals
can 1.5.9 now be safely installed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62477 by nicolas
You should wait for the 1.6.0 release that we plan on doing tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62503 by rodfarrell
Jumping in here, but from the above it looks like you have to create a variants characteristics in Hikashop before you can import your products - Is my understanding correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62669 by nicolas
That's correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum