Skip to main content

Problem billing details

More
14 years 1 month ago #61706 by Ago28
Hi guys,
Having said that I have created and installed hikashop products, I have a problem with your billing. Every time I make a purchase I always appear in the data of those who bought before me.
Also, how do I handle the login / registration? I also created a page for recording, but it does not work.
I ask for help immensely.
Maybe if someone can tell me step-by-step what to do.

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61873 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem billing details
Hi,

1. That means that you have some caching activated on your website. Please deactivate all caching on your website and the problem won't happen:
Disable the cache in Joomla configuration.
Site -> global configuration -> system -> "Cache settings".
Disable, if it's enabled, the joomla cache plugin.
Check your template' options for a potential cache option and deactivate it.

2. Please give more information about what you want for login/registration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61884 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Problem billing details
Ok thank you!
Do I have to create a registration page? Why I tried the method with a separate page with the form that fits him directly, but that does not work.
I have not quite figured out how to handle the issue login / registration.
I'm new to using this plugin then I have a problem.
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61948 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem billing details
You don't need to create anything.
The login/registration will be displayed automatically during the checkout if the user is not already logged in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61982 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Problem billing details
Unfortunately my cache is already disabled, not have to enable / disable some of pluing hikashop?
It's necessary to create a new page from the top menu hikashop-> register?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62116 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem billing details
You can create a menu item of the type hikashop user registration if you want to have a link to the registration page of HikaShop.
But you can also create a menu item of the type user registration if you want to have a link to the registration page of Joomla.

The HikaShop page is the same as the joomla one with the address fields added in.

There is no plugin to activate.

On top of that the registration form appears automatically in the checkout unless you removed the "login" view from the "checkout workflow" option of the hikashop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62303 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Problem billing details
Hello,
here's my workflow, I do not think we need to change something.
Bye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62425 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem billing details
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62443 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Problem billing details
Now the site is Offline, maybe send a private msg with the data for the access.
Ok?
bye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62582 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem billing details
OK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62888 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Problem billing details
I sent a private message with the data.
thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #63037 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem billing details
You removed the URL in the options of the PayPal plugin.
Please add it back and paypal will work:

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

The rest is working fine on your website as far as I can see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum