- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Invoice and Orders
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61718
by rstaniszewski
Invoice and Orders was created by rstaniszewski
Hi,
Firstly, the more I use Hika, the more I like it. Great product guys.
My test invoices are coming out with £ instead of just £.
I can't find anything on the forum about this. I have tried to change the country currency to £ but it made no difference.
Does anyone have any ideas that can help
Richard
Firstly, the more I use Hika, the more I like it. Great product guys.
My test invoices are coming out with £ instead of just £.
I can't find anything on the forum about this. I have tried to change the country currency to £ but it made no difference.
Does anyone have any ideas that can help
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61881
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invoice and Orders
Hi,
Can you do a screenshote ?
When you're talking about the invoice, do you mean the invoice that you print in the backend ? Or the emails that are sent ? Or the PDF invoices which can be attached to confirmation emails ?
Can you do a screenshote ?
When you're talking about the invoice, do you mean the invoice that you print in the backend ? Or the emails that are sent ? Or the PDF invoices which can be attached to confirmation emails ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rstaniszewski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #61897
by rstaniszewski
Replied by rstaniszewski on topic Re: Invoice and Orders
Hi Nicolas,
I used a web client to look at the email yesterday when I saw the problem. Because I had deleted the invoice, I had to go to outlook. The email is fine, the issue is with the web client I was using.
Richard
I used a web client to look at the email yesterday when I saw the problem. Because I had deleted the invoice, I had to go to outlook. The email is fine, the issue is with the web client I was using.
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds