How to hide Menu Link after login
14 years 1 month ago #61738
by jan2
How to hide Menu Link after login was created by jan2
How to hide Menu Link after login ?
br
Jan
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61758
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to hide Menu Link after login
Hello,
Can you tell me what do you mean by hide menu link ?
Can you tell me what do you mean by hide menu link ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61760
by jan2
Replied by jan2 on topic Re: How to hide Menu Link after login
Unregistered users will see a menu something like "Why registrate ?"
After they have registered I want the menu to be hidden (for registered users)
I hope you understand me now...(sorry for my bad English)
br
Jan
After they have registered I want the menu to be hidden (for registered users)
I hope you understand me now...(sorry for my bad English)
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61764
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to hide Menu Link after login
I think that you'll find your answer
there
, but using the "login" module should maybe solve your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds