- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics display front end
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61848
by tanyatanya
characteristics display front end was created by tanyatanya
hi,
please can you take a look at my shop here
as you can see the different characteristics text is very close together - there's no gap between the different pack quantities. I've tried adding a space after the each characteristic in products>characteristics>please select pack quantity.
however it has not made any difference.
do you know of any way I can change this?
is there also a way to change the picture of the unavailable variants in the table? the X over the circle is a bit faint so I was hoping to change it something brighter
kind regards,
Tanya
please can you take a look at my shop here
as you can see the different characteristics text is very close together - there's no gap between the different pack quantities. I've tried adding a space after the each characteristic in products>characteristics>please select pack quantity.
however it has not made any difference.
do you know of any way I can change this?
is there also a way to change the picture of the unavailable variants in the table? the X over the circle is a bit faint so I was hoping to change it something brighter
kind regards,
Tanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics display front end
Hi,
You can add such CSS code in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the CSS area of the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_characteristic_chooser td{ padding: 4px !important; }
The unavailable image is located here: /media/com_hikashop/images/delete2.png
You can just upload a new one instead of it via FTP.
You can add such CSS code in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the CSS area of the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_characteristic_chooser td{ padding: 4px !important; }
The unavailable image is located here: /media/com_hikashop/images/delete2.png
You can just upload a new one instead of it via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds