Skip to main content

How to remove EUR from pricing?

More
14 years 1 month ago #61976 by jeremynsl
I'm not sure why, even though EUR is unpublished and not displayed, I'm getting EUR listed under my product price in the cart. CAD is the only currency I have enabled. What's going on?

Also, what is up with the columns on the checkout page? ie. image, name, price, quantity. They are not aligned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61978 by jeremynsl
I figured out how to fix the main currency (hikashop/system/main config page) but I still don't know why the checkout page columns are all messed up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62052 by nicolas
That's a CSS issue on your website.

Add that CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and it will fix the problem:
.hikashop_cart_title{ text-align: center !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum