- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
USPS plug in
14 years 1 month ago #62061
by big5hot
USPS plug in was created by big5hot
Im Getting near completion, So far so good.
I would like to make some edits in USPS & Paypal plugins, but not sure where I can make them.
Enclosed is pic of the areas.
Thanks in advance.
I would like to make some edits in USPS & Paypal plugins, but not sure where I can make them.
Enclosed is pic of the areas.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: USPS plug in
Hi,
The USPS text can be changed by changing the title of the shipping method via the menu System->Shipping methods.
The name of the shipping services of USPS cannot be changed though.
You would have to edit the file plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php for that.
The USPS text can be changed by changing the title of the shipping method via the menu System->Shipping methods.
The name of the shipping services of USPS cannot be changed though.
You would have to edit the file plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: big5hot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62287
by big5hot
Replied by big5hot on topic Re: USPS plug in
Thank you Nicolas.....
I was able to edit these two items with no problems. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction.
Thanks for your help!
I was able to edit these two items with no problems. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction.
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds