- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Product Content Menu Question
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #62114
by crazywazza
Product Content Menu Question was created by crazywazza
Hey there,
Please assist me, up to now this forum has been fantastic but I have hit a snag...
I have loaded a product range onto 1 hikashop database and I use the content menus for navigation (rather than create menu items in the main menu). This works well and I can categorise exactly how I need the products to be featured.
However our company has a product range that is supplied differently and I dont want to access this range through the normal category listing but would rather link to this specific range via a hidden category that link to from the main menu.
My question is, how do I not show 1 category icon?
Thanks so much.
Please assist me, up to now this forum has been fantastic but I have hit a snag...
I have loaded a product range onto 1 hikashop database and I use the content menus for navigation (rather than create menu items in the main menu). This works well and I can categorise exactly how I need the products to be featured.
However our company has a product range that is supplied differently and I dont want to access this range through the normal category listing but would rather link to this specific range via a hidden category that link to from the main menu.
My question is, how do I not show 1 category icon?
Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62191
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Product Content Menu Question
Hi crazywazza,
If I understand well what you need, you can maybe create two categories under the product category, and place your products displayed in the menu in the first category and the products of the other range in the other category.
Example:
Product category
Range 1
Products accessible trough the normal category listing
Range 2
Other products
For the normal category listing, assign the category "Range 1", and manage your other listing by the same way.
Hope this will help you.
If I understand well what you need, you can maybe create two categories under the product category, and place your products displayed in the menu in the first category and the products of the other range in the other category.
Example:
Product category
Range 1
Products accessible trough the normal category listing
Range 2
Other products
For the normal category listing, assign the category "Range 1", and manage your other listing by the same way.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crazywazza
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds