- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 1
Alpha user points Plugin settings
11 years 10 months ago #179444
by DoraK
Replied by DoraK on topic Alpha user points Plugin settings
Just to correct the above, the values of the custom fields are being removed the time when the user is being assigned to the Flex Users Group, right after the purchase (or any other group, right after other purchases). Then, when I try to fill out the form again from frontend I am getting the following error:
"Profile could not be saved: Access Usergroup Invalid"
"Profile could not be saved: Access Usergroup Invalid"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179448
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Alpha user points Plugin settings
Hi,
Please do not put an ACL on the user custom field and also important, please do not let the custom field editable in the front-end.
It will means that the user can edit his number of points in his user control panel.
Regards,
Please do not put an ACL on the user custom field and also important, please do not let the custom field editable in the front-end.
It will means that the user can edit his number of points in his user control panel.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179549
by DoraK
Replied by DoraK on topic Alpha user points Plugin settings
I am sorry, but is this an answer that can fix all of the above issues or it's just an answer to put me again on hold or for getting rid of me?
I am trying to make this work for more than a week now, I keep posting that I am having issues with the functionality (not only with this plugin), I sent you screenshots and even the credentials of the administrator panel and again I am getting an answer that is not checked at all and doesn't solve any of the above issues. So, what else do I have to do to get an answer that will make this work for sure?
I am trying to make this work for more than a week now, I keep posting that I am having issues with the functionality (not only with this plugin), I sent you screenshots and even the credentials of the administrator panel and again I am getting an answer that is not checked at all and doesn't solve any of the above issues. So, what else do I have to do to get an answer that will make this work for sure?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #179647
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Alpha user points Plugin settings
Hello,
I just checked your configuration and :
1.
Through your "Pay with Points" payment method, you have set :
- the "Shipping" option to NO which means that you won't be able to pay the shipping price of your order
- the "Partial payment" option to NO which means that you can't pay an order without totally paying it
Then you'll probably have to set the "Shipping" value to YES
2.
You should note use any access level through the "user_points" custom field, you'll just have to un-publish it for the front-end because that custom field is not directly used through the front-end.
3.
- Create an un-published category
- Add that category through the "Category" tab of the "Flex Plan" product configuration page
- Then go to your "Hikashop UserPoints Plugin" configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Plugins"
- Set the "products" option to 250 and the "Product categories" option to the unpublished category
- And unset the ACL option
Note that no userpoint payment method will show if your user don't have any point.
I just checked your configuration and :
1.
Through your "Pay with Points" payment method, you have set :
- the "Shipping" option to NO which means that you won't be able to pay the shipping price of your order
- the "Partial payment" option to NO which means that you can't pay an order without totally paying it
Then you'll probably have to set the "Shipping" value to YES
2.
You should note use any access level through the "user_points" custom field, you'll just have to un-publish it for the front-end because that custom field is not directly used through the front-end.
3.
The solution will probably just be to :What I want is, when the order of the "Flex Plan" is being confirmed and the user is being added to the Flex User Group, the user to immediately earn 250 points (as much as the cost of the "Flex Plan" is). It doesn't seem working. Also, these points should be visible on the profile page of the Flex User and he should be able to choose the "Pay With Points" plugin on future purchases (which currently is not showing at all).
- Create an un-published category
- Add that category through the "Category" tab of the "Flex Plan" product configuration page
- Then go to your "Hikashop UserPoints Plugin" configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Plugins"
- Set the "products" option to 250 and the "Product categories" option to the unpublished category
- And unset the ACL option
Note that no userpoint payment method will show if your user don't have any point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoraK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179662
by DoraK
Replied by DoraK on topic Alpha user points Plugin settings
Hi Mohamed,
Finally, a professional answer that make things work! Thank you so much!
My problem now is that I do need to assign users to different user groups when purchasing, but this functionality of hikashop is causing the issue with the saved data on the custom user fields (removes/initializes the values). I guess this is for another thread.
Thanks again,
Dora
Finally, a professional answer that make things work! Thank you so much!
My problem now is that I do need to assign users to different user groups when purchasing, but this functionality of hikashop is causing the issue with the saved data on the custom user fields (removes/initializes the values). I guess this is for another thread.
Thanks again,
Dora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds