Skip to main content

Move the Cpanel title to right

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62485 by Power_Man
Hi there,
It has been a while since last topic :) I'm wondering how can I change the title of the control panel page to the
right.
I'm using right to left language.
pls see attached
regards,
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62552 by Xavier
Hi Power_man,

You can edit the frontend css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
And change the property:
Code:
.hikashop_header_title{ float: left; }
To:
Code:
.hikashop_header_title{ float: right; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Power_Man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62728 by Power_Man
Thanks, got it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum