- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
Checkout - Add Delivery Address
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #62526
by Leilahodgkins
Checkout - Add Delivery Address was created by Leilahodgkins
Hi there,
This seems like a basic question but I just can't work out what I need to do! I need to add a delivery address in the checkout workflow - currently only the billing address is available. I'm sure I've done this previously with the free version and the delivery address option appeared automatically. I've attached 2 screenshots to show what is currently in the checkout process.
I'm using the Business version and the shop will only be available to registered account customers.
Many thanks
Leila
This seems like a basic question but I just can't work out what I need to do! I need to add a delivery address in the checkout workflow - currently only the billing address is available. I'm sure I've done this previously with the free version and the delivery address option appeared automatically. I've attached 2 screenshots to show what is currently in the checkout process.
I'm using the Business version and the shop will only be available to registered account customers.
Many thanks
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62530
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Checkout - Add Delivery Address
Hello Leila,
Can you please give me a link to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem is coming from ?
thanks.
Can you please give me a link to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem is coming from ?
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62531
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Re: Checkout - Add Delivery Address
My site is at:
www.emilysinflight.co.uk/
However, you cannot view the shop without a log in. Can you send me a private message so that I can give you the details?
Thanks for you quick response!
Leila
Oh, I've just found the icon to send you a private message - I will do that now
However, you cannot view the shop without a log in. Can you send me a private message so that I can give you the details?
Thanks for you quick response!
Leila
Oh, I've just found the icon to send you a private message - I will do that now
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Leilahodgkins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62597
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Checkout - Add Delivery Address
Did you configured a shipping method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
14 years 1 month ago #62598
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Re: Checkout - Add Delivery Address
No, I haven't done that. Is that the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62616
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Checkout - Add Delivery Address
Yes, because delevery adresses are used by shipping methods
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
14 years 1 month ago #62768
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Re: Checkout - Add Delivery Address
Hi Mohamed
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Just for your own interest (and maybe to help someone else) here's what I did: I configured a shipping method but the delivery method and shipping still did not show up in the checkout. I worked out that this was because none of my products have a weight (partly because I don't yet have this information and also because the delivery is not dependent on weight) so in the checkout configuration I set the option 'Force shipping regardless of weight' to 'Yes'. Now it all works
Many thanks for your help and I really appreciate your time.
Leila
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Just for your own interest (and maybe to help someone else) here's what I did: I configured a shipping method but the delivery method and shipping still did not show up in the checkout. I worked out that this was because none of my products have a weight (partly because I don't yet have this information and also because the delivery is not dependent on weight) so in the checkout configuration I set the option 'Force shipping regardless of weight' to 'Yes'. Now it all works
Many thanks for your help and I really appreciate your time.
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds