- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
Migrate or export Characteristics
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #62547
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Migrate or export Characteristics was created by plantpotphil
Is it possible to migrate the characteristics from one site to another? I assume this could be done by exporting from phpmyadmin but I am not sure which tables?
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62626
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Migrate or export Characteristics
Hi,
I think that you can do it by exporting products through CSV.
I think that you can do it by exporting products through CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62643
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Migrate or export Characteristics
You just have to export the table #__hikashop_characteristic from phpmyadmin, and import it in your other hikashop version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds