Skip to main content

Change license from testing site to live site

More
14 years 1 month ago #62695 by beemerrider
I've just completed developing a site for a client and moved it from a testing/development URL to the live URL for the client. Now when I go to updates in the extension manager it says that the site is licensed to example.domain.com instead of the live domain chspharmacy.com . How do I change the URL in the configuration of Hikashop to recognize the correct domain? The correct domain is configured in my account on Hikashops website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62804 by nicolas
Hi,

You can install the hikashop package again on your website and it will update the URL of the joomla updater.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum