Australian Post Shipping Info
14 years 1 month ago #62936
by eng
Australian Post Shipping Info was created by eng
I am using the Australia Post plugin, and I enabled two method - express and standard. I would like to add some shipping information next to each one - i.e. Standard - 3-5 Day Deliver.
I tried to add it in the editor, but that makes it display twice for both method.
I tried to add it in the editor, but that makes it display twice for both method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62956
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
Hello,
I don't think that it's possible because these names are used by Australia Post plateform.
I don't think that it's possible because these names are used by Australia Post plateform.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63007
by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
What about writing something underneath these shipping options. How can that be done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #63019
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
You'll have to directly edit the files of the Australia Post plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63097
by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
How?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63134
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
You can do that with a translation override, like for any text in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You'll find these lines:
EXPRESS="Express"
STANDARD="Standard"
that you can override to have your own text.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You'll find these lines:
EXPRESS="Express"
STANDARD="Standard"
that you can override to have your own text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63403
by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
When I try to save the override I get the following error:
403 Forbidden
Access is forbidden to the requested page:
/administrator/index.php?tmpl=component&option=com_hikashop (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to example.com.au's WebMaster.
403 Forbidden
Access is forbidden to the requested page:
/administrator/index.php?tmpl=component&option=com_hikashop (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to example.com.au's WebMaster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Australian Post Shipping Info
That's an error from previous versions of HikaShop.
If you update it will fix the problem.
it was fixed by adding:
$this->modify[]='savelanguage';
after:
$this->registerDefaultTask('config');
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/config.php
If you update it will fix the problem.
it was fixed by adding:
$this->modify[]='savelanguage';
after:
$this->registerDefaultTask('config');
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/config.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds