- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Coupon Code remains in the field
14 years 1 month ago #63109
by Rolandus1
Coupon Code remains in the field was created by Rolandus1
Hi
I added a step after the cart and the login for the coupon code.
Now I put in a coupon code, but after logout the coupon code remains in the coupon field.
Even if I open a other browser (from FF to Google e.g.), the coupon field is already filled out with a coupon code.
I added a step after the cart and the login for the coupon code.
Now I put in a coupon code, but after logout the coupon code remains in the coupon field.
Even if I open a other browser (from FF to Google e.g.), the coupon field is already filled out with a coupon code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon Code remains in the field
Hi,
I've never seen that.
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Maybe it's a caching issue ? Can you check that all caching is deactivated on your website ?
Disable the cache in Joomla configuration.
Site -> global configuration -> system -> "Cache settings".
Disable, if it's enabled, the joomla cache plugin.
Check your template' options for a potential cache option and deactivate it.
I've never seen that.
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Maybe it's a caching issue ? Can you check that all caching is deactivated on your website ?
Disable the cache in Joomla configuration.
Site -> global configuration -> system -> "Cache settings".
Disable, if it's enabled, the joomla cache plugin.
Check your template' options for a potential cache option and deactivate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds