Skip to main content

Add Category Title to Product Listing Page

More
14 years 1 month ago #63170 by doogledesign
I would like to be able to add the category name to the top of each product listing page. Currently, all that appears is the listings of products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #63294 by doogledesign
Figured it out, I would have preferred to use some php, but I wound up just using the category description to achieve the desired results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #63467 by nicolas
In the joomla options of the menu, you need to turn on the "heading"/"title" option for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum