- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Change number of columns in product page
14 years 1 month ago #63303
by briand
Change number of columns in product page was created by briand
Hi,
I am alittle stumped, I cant work out how to have the category view in two column layout and have the products page in a single column. Can anyone help me?
Regards,
Brian
I am alittle stumped, I cant work out how to have the category view in two column layout and have the products page in a single column. Can anyone help me?
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
Hi,
In the hikashop options of your menu, you have the "number of columns" option where you can set the number of columns of the category listing.
In the 'associated modules' option you have a link to the options of the products listing. Click on it and in that new screen you will have the same "number of columns" option but for the products listing.
In the hikashop options of your menu, you have the "number of columns" option where you can set the number of columns of the category listing.
In the 'associated modules' option you have a link to the options of the products listing. Click on it and in that new screen you will have the same "number of columns" option but for the products listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63523
by briand
Replied by briand on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
Hi,
I have tried all those things. when I go to the shops main page the category panes are in two columns. When I follow a category link I go to another page with either sub categories in two columns or if there are no sub categories I go to a product page arranges as the other with two columns> This is the page I would like to have a single column of items on but it appears that whatever the parent category layout is all the other pages that follow are the same. Is this the case?
Regards,
Brian
I have tried all those things. when I go to the shops main page the category panes are in two columns. When I follow a category link I go to another page with either sub categories in two columns or if there are no sub categories I go to a product page arranges as the other with two columns> This is the page I would like to have a single column of items on but it appears that whatever the parent category layout is all the other pages that follow are the same. Is this the case?
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
You can have the products listing with different settings that the categories listings.
Maybe you're not editing the correct settings ?
Can you give links to these pages so that we can tell you which menu/module to edit ?
Maybe you're not editing the correct settings ?
Can you give links to these pages so that we can tell you which menu/module to edit ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63653
by briand
Replied by briand on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
Hi Nicolas,
I got the page layout Ok for some categories but the sub menu is a mess as you can see from the link.
www.regenervite.com/en/shop-online/categ...owdered-formulations
I would like the landing page to have 2 columns (undersatnd that part) but the sub menu page I want as a single column, and the products as single column which I have achived but and not to show up where they do as per the link on the sub menu page.
Regards,
Brian
I got the page layout Ok for some categories but the sub menu is a mess as you can see from the link.
www.regenervite.com/en/shop-online/categ...owdered-formulations
I would like the landing page to have 2 columns (undersatnd that part) but the sub menu page I want as a single column, and the products as single column which I have achived but and not to show up where they do as per the link on the sub menu page.
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
Hi,
You say that you want the categories listing to be two columns and the products listing 1 column. That's what I can see on the link you gave.
So either I didn't get what you want or you already found how to do it ?
You say that you want the categories listing to be two columns and the products listing 1 column. That's what I can see on the link you gave.
So either I didn't get what you want or you already found how to do it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63952
by briand
Replied by briand on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
Hi Nicolas,
No I havent sorted it out. The issue is on that page I only expected to see subcategories but there are products under the categories and products in the RHS column. This is not true for all categories in the shop.
Regards,
Brian
No I havent sorted it out. The issue is on that page I only expected to see subcategories but there are products under the categories and products in the RHS column. This is not true for all categories in the shop.
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64133
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change number of columns in product page
It means that either your products are attached to the current category, or that the settings of the products listing module that displays the produts there is not correct. In the later case, we would need a screenshot of the hikashop options of the module to help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds