- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I need Upload one or more file for each products..
14 years 1 month ago #63583
by final12
I need Upload file for each products in the shopping cart, I started used your software is friendly and It have much useful options.
As I can do to make each product added on the shopping cart have a field that allows a file upload jpg, png, tiff etc.
I was checking the forum, and I think if I create one custom file is solution, but I don't find how do the custom file.
Thank you very much for your help
I need Upload one or more file for each products.. was created by final12
As I can do to make each product added on the shopping cart have a field that allows a file upload jpg, png, tiff etc.
I was checking the forum, and I think if I create one custom file is solution, but I don't find how do the custom file.
Thank you very much for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63593
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I need Upload one or more file for each products..
Hi,
You can create a custom field of the type "file" and of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition.
That will add the field on the product page so that each product uploaded file will be attached to the corresponding product in the cart.
You can create a custom field of the type "file" and of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition.
That will add the field on the product page so that each product uploaded file will be attached to the corresponding product in the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds