- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
How do I stop paypal requesting Credit Card detail
14 years 1 month ago #63719
by nikmackey
How do I stop paypal requesting Credit Card detail was created by nikmackey
For PayPal payments there are currently displayed fields for credit card details. Ideally this means that the site needs to have secure hosting. We would like to use PayPal for those details as this doesn't require our site to have the secure hosting. Is that possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63736
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: How do I stop paypal requesting Credit Card detail
Hi there,
Where are the fields you are talking about? On your website or on the paypal page?
About the securite hosting, just be aware that without the secure hosting it is quite easy to pass trough the payment system and avoid payment or whatever so it's quite dangerous.
Where are the fields you are talking about? On your website or on the paypal page?
About the securite hosting, just be aware that without the secure hosting it is quite easy to pass trough the payment system and avoid payment or whatever so it's quite dangerous.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63743
by nikmackey
Replied by nikmackey on topic Re: How do I stop paypal requesting Credit Card detail
On our webpage, not the paypal page. Haven't got as far as the PayPal page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63760
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: How do I stop paypal requesting Credit Card detail
I think you activated the paypal pro plugin instead of paypal payment plugin, could you confirm that?
The secure hosting is necessary when using paypal pro, but it's optionnal with paypal so you should use this plugin instead.
The secure hosting is necessary when using paypal pro, but it's optionnal with paypal so you should use this plugin instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikmackey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63781
by nikmackey
Replied by nikmackey on topic Re: How do I stop paypal requesting Credit Card detail
I must have looked quite a few times at the list of Payment options and not spotted the other paypal plugin.
Yes I was using the pro
Thank you
Yes I was using the pro
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds