- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Browser page titles for Hikashop Categories
14 years 1 month ago #63753
by boopoo
Browser page titles for Hikashop Categories was created by boopoo
Hi there,
I am trying to change page titles for my shop Categories. However, whenever I save the 'Page Title' field in the 'main information' window (when editing my categories) it does not save it. Instead this field remains blank and my category name remains the default page title.
Is there anyway I can add a differnt page title to the 'Page Title' field and get it to display frontend?
Your help greatly appreciated.
I am trying to change page titles for my shop Categories. However, whenever I save the 'Page Title' field in the 'main information' window (when editing my categories) it does not save it. Instead this field remains blank and my category name remains the default page title.
Is there anyway I can add a differnt page title to the 'Page Title' field and get it to display frontend?
Your help greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63869
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Browser page titles for Hikashop Categories
Hi,
It works fine on our end.
There was a problem on that end with the first builds of the 1.6.0 release. You should try to download and install it again and that should hopefully fix the problem.
It works fine on our end.
There was a problem on that end with the first builds of the 1.6.0 release. You should try to download and install it again and that should hopefully fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63900
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Re: Browser page titles for Hikashop Categories
That works. Amazing what a reinstall can do
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds