- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Change display order for payment gateways
14 years 1 month ago #63901
by boopoo
Change display order for payment gateways was created by boopoo
Hi,
Is it possible to change the order at which payment options are displayed in hikashop? At present 'PayPal' is first then 'bank transfer' comes below that. I would like it the other way around.
In Joomla backend, I have set the ordering as follows: 'Hikashop PayPal plugin' is set to '1' and 'Bank Transfer plugin' is set to '0'. However still they do not follow that ordering. Anything else I should be doing?
Kind regards
Is it possible to change the order at which payment options are displayed in hikashop? At present 'PayPal' is first then 'bank transfer' comes below that. I would like it the other way around.
In Joomla backend, I have set the ordering as follows: 'Hikashop PayPal plugin' is set to '1' and 'Bank Transfer plugin' is set to '0'. However still they do not follow that ordering. Anything else I should be doing?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63914
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Change display order for payment gateways
Hi there,
Did you change the order in the Joomla plugin manager? Please refer to this topic .
If you did, try to set paypal order to 1 and Bank Transfert to 2.
Did you change the order in the Joomla plugin manager? Please refer to this topic .
If you did, try to set paypal order to 1 and Bank Transfert to 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matback
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63995
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Re: Change display order for payment gateways
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I had the orders set at '0' and '1' but it seems it must be set at '1' and '2' (or higher than '0') in order to work
Yes I had the orders set at '0' and '1' but it seems it must be set at '1' and '2' (or higher than '0') in order to work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds