- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
shared SSL
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #63907
by ePower2007
shared SSL was created by ePower2007
Hi I tried to set up shared ssl for the check out, but somehow it does not function.
I used this one....
v.rentalserver.jp/mydomain/index.php/checkout
Is that the correct ending after my domain? Can you tell me what I should write?
cheers Raphael
I used this one....
v.rentalserver.jp/mydomain/index.php/checkout
Is that the correct ending after my domain? Can you tell me what I should write?
cheers Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63937
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: shared SSL
Hi there,
The address you posted display a 404 error page so I don't think it's the good url.
To use the shared ssl option you have to ask to your host the address of their shared SSL certificate.
Try to look on their website or contact them
.
The address you posted display a 404 error page so I don't think it's the good url.
To use the shared ssl option you have to ask to your host the address of their shared SSL certificate.
Try to look on their website or contact them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #64079
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic Re: shared SSL
I do not use the shared ssl right now because it does not function. Also the link does not function because I used mydomain insted my real domain.
I know I have to use v.rentalserver.jp/mydomain/
?
My question was, what ending do I have to use from the hikashop side to be able to use it on the check out?
is "index.php/checkout" the correct ending?
I know I have to use v.rentalserver.jp/mydomain/
?
My question was, what ending do I have to use from the hikashop side to be able to use it on the check out?
is "index.php/checkout" the correct ending?
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by ePower2007.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64100
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: shared SSL
Actually you don't have to add anything.
The address you are supposed is given by your host provider and don't have to be modified since it's a SSL certificate.
The address you are supposed is given by your host provider and don't have to be modified since it's a SSL certificate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
14 years 1 month ago #64297
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic Re: shared SSL
I'm talking about shared SSL
If there is no ending after mydomain then it direct me to the index of my shop.
If there is no ending how does the shared SSL knows when it has to be used?
Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand the system :blush:
If there is no ending after mydomain then it direct me to the index of my shop.
If there is no ending how does the shared SSL knows when it has to be used?
Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand the system :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64308
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: shared SSL
Don't worry, we are talking about the same thing
.
Actually the shared SSL option is doing everything by itself. Just specify the generic address given and Hikashop will add the options at the end of the url.
If it doesn't work maybe the option is not working well (it's a new feature) but theoretically it should redirect you on the right page
Actually the shared SSL option is doing everything by itself. Just specify the generic address given and Hikashop will add the options at the end of the url.
If it doesn't work maybe the option is not working well (it's a new feature) but theoretically it should redirect you on the right page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
14 years 3 weeks ago #64843
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic Re: shared SSL
Hi Eliot
If I put in only mydomain then it direct me to my "home" page and I cant go into the cart anymore, even if I choose force to the check-out menu at the general settings.
It seems that it does not work for me :S
thanks anyway!
If I put in only mydomain then it direct me to my "home" page and I cant go into the cart anymore, even if I choose force to the check-out menu at the general settings.
It seems that it does not work for me :S
thanks anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64877
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: shared SSL
It's quite strange. Could you PM an access to your backend so I can check this by myself and fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds