- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
size images and products in home page
14 years 1 month ago #64098
by dreads
size images and products in home page was created by dreads
As I can set the size of the images of the products, once within the product? I refer to the screen showing the features, price, add to cart button, etc.
Also, I would like to know how I can make a list of a higher category, subcategories appear only without products in the homepage.
Also, I would like to know how I can make a list of a higher category, subcategories appear only without products in the homepage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #64112
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: size images and products in home page
Hello,
1. You'll just have to use the "Product page image width" "Product page image height" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->File/Image".
2. You'll just have to create a category listing menu and then set it as your "home menu" through "Control panel->Menu manager->Menus items"
Hope this will help you.
1. You'll just have to use the "Product page image width" "Product page image height" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->File/Image".
2. You'll just have to create a category listing menu and then set it as your "home menu" through "Control panel->Menu manager->Menus items"
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreads
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64114
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Re: size images and products in home page
Thank you very much,
I have been very useful and has solved my problem.
I have been very useful and has solved my problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds