Skip to main content

[SOLVED] Product Listing

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #64134 by mike
Hello there

I would like to ask, what view is the proper one if I want to change the layout of the product listing (please see the attachment). I want to change the layout of this product listing view. Changeing the view also includes the order of the products (I want the products I find important at the top). Is there a possibility to do that?

Best regards
Mike
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #64165 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Product Listing
Hi mike,

To customize the layout you have to look at the used module or menu and spot the layout you are using.
Once you got it, go in Display>view and type the name of the layout (for example listing_div) and edit this view in the way you want.
About the order, just go in your product listing in the backend and change the order of the product through the order column.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #64286 by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re: Product Listing
I found the code in the following View: Product, File: listing_img_title
There is a section/comment "<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->" and there I placed my changes (in fact, I just disabled the whole block, that fits my needs the best)!

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum