- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 3
How couldn't display category image?
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #64381
by bluetooth
How couldn't display category image? was created by bluetooth
I have three questions?
1.How don't display category image in product listing page?
2.When I click "add to cart"button,it will come to"checkout"page automatcally ,how to solve it? I need to click "proceed to Checkout"button first,then come to to"checkout"page.
3.some products thumbnail is normal in product page,but it couldn't display product thumbnail in cart when checkout . Is that different thumbnail between in product listing page and in cart(I found yes)?If I could use the same thumbnail such as product thumbnail,because The product thunbnail in cart often couldn't be created in my website.
(Example:http://bluetooth.com.cn/index.php/en/hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing/product/8-fm)
Thank you!
1.How don't display category image in product listing page?
2.When I click "add to cart"button,it will come to"checkout"page automatcally ,how to solve it? I need to click "proceed to Checkout"button first,then come to to"checkout"page.
3.some products thumbnail is normal in product page,but it couldn't display product thumbnail in cart when checkout . Is that different thumbnail between in product listing page and in cart(I found yes)?If I could use the same thumbnail such as product thumbnail,because The product thunbnail in cart often couldn't be created in my website.
(Example:http://bluetooth.com.cn/index.php/en/hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing/product/8-fm)
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bluetooth.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How couldn't display category image?
1.
In your menu, turn off the "show image" option.
2.
In the checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "after a product is added to the cart".
3.
Please download again HikaShop on our website and reinstall it on your website (you won't loose anything) and it will fix that.
In your menu, turn off the "show image" option.
2.
In the checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "after a product is added to the cart".
3.
Please download again HikaShop on our website and reinstall it on your website (you won't loose anything) and it will fix that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64522
by bluetooth
Replied by bluetooth on topic Re: How couldn't display category image?
:lol: OK,Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds