- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 1
Just need a little help with product display
14 years 4 weeks ago #64479
by FRMYR
Just need a little help with product display was created by FRMYR
On my product page (
mtangelcv.com/store/shop-wines/product/5...ielo-honey-mead.html
) I have two items that I cannot locate or correct:
1) Navigation left and right to previous or next product. Don't want this active. It was off once but now I don't know where to correct.
2) Weight (characteristic) is displaying. Don't want this active. Never was on but now it is...
And I don't want to say (since ____ update) because it could be something else...
Thanks!!!
1) Navigation left and right to previous or next product. Don't want this active. It was off once but now I don't know where to correct.
2) Weight (characteristic) is displaying. Don't want this active. Never was on but now it is...
And I don't want to say (since ____ update) because it could be something else...
Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #64509
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Just need a little help with product display
Yes I think it something that came with the last update.
You can comment it out in product/show_block_dimensions.php accessed by the Display/Views menu.
It starts at about line 12
After the end span and the end comment you have to add a <br/> to get the layout proper. You see that we commented out that before the end span tag.
Jan
You can comment it out in product/show_block_dimensions.php accessed by the Display/Views menu.
It starts at about line 12
Code:
<!-- <span id="hikashop_product_weight_main" class="hikashop_product_weight_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_weight,'0'),',.').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_weight_unit); ?><br />
</span>-->
<br/>
After the end span and the end comment you have to add a <br/> to get the layout proper. You see that we commented out that before the end span tag.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by jansuhr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FRMYR
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Just need a little help with product display
The next/previous buttons can be removed by turning off the option "Show shortcuts to other category products" in the Display tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FRMYR
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds