Show_block_custom_main mod doesn't show
14 years 4 weeks ago #64495
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Show_block_custom_main mod doesn't show was created by jansuhr
I have a product layout that uses a customfield that contains tabs. The product also has characteristics.
I have modified the files "show_block_custom_main.php" to comment out the heading and the key field.
When showing the product first the mod is there and no heading and key is showing, but when clicking on the characteristic radiobutton the heading and key for the custom field shows up.
When looking at the code it looks like a different file, the classes has slightly different naming. I can't seem to find that file where this comes from. I wan't to comment out this the same way as in "show_block_custom_main.php"
Thanks
Jan
I have modified the files "show_block_custom_main.php" to comment out the heading and the key field.
When showing the product first the mod is there and no heading and key is showing, but when clicking on the characteristic radiobutton the heading and key for the custom field shows up.
When looking at the code it looks like a different file, the classes has slightly different naming. I can't seem to find that file where this comes from. I wan't to comment out this the same way as in "show_block_custom_main.php"
Thanks
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64496
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Show_block_custom_main mod doesn't show
Looking some more I found it in the file "show.php"
Case solved!
Ja
Case solved!
Ja
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds