- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 2
Error on notice.php
- doogledesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #64527
by doogledesign
Error on notice.php was created by doogledesign
Hello,
I am receiving the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/***/public_html/templates/yoo_nano2/html/com_hikashop/checkout/notice.php on line 34
This is the code:
I had some customizations added, but once this message I restored the default setting, but I cannot understand why this error started in the first place.
I am receiving the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/***/public_html/templates/yoo_nano2/html/com_hikashop/checkout/notice.php on line 34
This is the code:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.6.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php $cart_type = JRequest::getString('cart_type','cart'); ?>
<script type="text/javascript">
setTimeout( 'try{ window.top.document.getElementById(\'sbox-window\').close(); }catch(err){ window.top.SqueezeBox.close(); }', 99999999<?php //echo (int)$this->config->get('popup_display_time',2000);?> );
</script>
<div id="hikashop_notice_box_content" class="hikashop_notice_box_content" >
<div id="hikashop_notice_box_message" >
<?php
if($cart_type == 'cart'){
echo hikashop_display(JText::_('PRODUCT_SUCCESSFULLY_ADDED_TO_CART'),'success',true);
}else{
echo hikashop_display(JText::_('PRODUCT_SUCCESSFULLY_ADDED_TO_WISHLIST'),'success',true);
}
?>
</div>
<br />
<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,'','try{ window.top.document.getElementById(\'sbox-window\').close(); }catch(err){ window.top.SqueezeBox.close(); } return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button"'); ?>
</div>
<?php if($cart_type == 'cart'){ ?>
<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'to_checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$this->url_itemid),'window.top.location=\''.hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$this->url_itemid).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_button"'); ?>
</div>
<?php } else{ ?>
<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_div">
<?php
echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('DISPLAY_THE_WISHLISTS'),'wishlist',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=showcarst&cart_type='.$cart_type.$this->url_itemid),'window.top.location = \''.hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=showcarts&cart_type='.$cart_type.$this->url_itemid).'\';return false;');
?>
</div>
<?php } ?>
</div>
I had some customizations added, but once this message I restored the default setting, but I cannot understand why this error started in the first place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- doogledesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 4 weeks ago #64532
by doogledesign
Replied by doogledesign on topic Re: Error on notice.php
Solved, this was created by the htaccess file posted on the forum thread about broken thumbnail images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds