- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 2
Fix missing subcategories in breadcrumbs
- doogledesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64660
by doogledesign
Fix missing subcategories in breadcrumbs was created by doogledesign
I see the main categories in the breadcrumbs, but not the subcategories. Any ideas to what I configured incorrectly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64661
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Fix missing subcategories in breadcrumbs
Hi there,
I don't understand what you are trying to display. Could you please give me more information
I don't understand what you are trying to display. Could you please give me more information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- doogledesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #64666
by doogledesign
Replied by doogledesign on topic Re: Fix missing subcategories in breadcrumbs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds