- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Product alias update
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64739
by codewarrior
Product alias update was created by codewarrior
Hi,
I previously created a special offer with the price inside the title :
ie : Special offer xxx at 100€
Because there is no Copy icon for products, I wanted to update the offer to a lower price. No problem, editing the product.
I then changed the product tite :
ie : Special offer yyy at 80€
The title is correctly displayed, but in my browser I see in the URL, the old alias :
ie www.toto.com/.../special_offer_xxx_at_100
How to update the alias which is not visible in the editor (not like in joomla articles)
Thanks for help.
Regards
PS : Maybe you can just add a "Copy priduct icon" ?
I previously created a special offer with the price inside the title :
ie : Special offer xxx at 100€
Because there is no Copy icon for products, I wanted to update the offer to a lower price. No problem, editing the product.
I then changed the product tite :
ie : Special offer yyy at 80€
The title is correctly displayed, but in my browser I see in the URL, the old alias :
ie www.toto.com/.../special_offer_xxx_at_100
How to update the alias which is not visible in the editor (not like in joomla articles)
Thanks for help.
Regards
PS : Maybe you can just add a "Copy priduct icon" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product alias update
Hi,
It's probably a problem of SEF URL caching.
You should flush your joomla cache and potentially the cache of your SEF extension if you use one (and/or edit the alias URL entry in it).
It's probably a problem of SEF URL caching.
You should flush your joomla cache and potentially the cache of your SEF extension if you use one (and/or edit the alias URL entry in it).
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 weeks ago #64891
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Product alias update
Thanks, it works after a flush.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds