- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Style the lightbox add to cart
14 years 3 weeks ago #64965
by Rolandus1
Style the lightbox add to cart was created by Rolandus1
Hi
Where I can find the styles (style sheet) to define the lightbox style for the add to cart "popup"?
That popup appears, when I klick on a Button to add some products to the cart.
In other cases the messages (e.g. when I give a wrong coupon code), don't appear insuch a lightbox but as simple Joomla message on a module position for messages. How I can handle it, that this messages also appear as a lightbox popup with the same style?
Then there are some other script based Popup-Messages (e.g. empty cart) with I popup that fly in a fancy way....
Can I define that also as a lightbox metioned above?
Thank you
Rolandus
Where I can find the styles (style sheet) to define the lightbox style for the add to cart "popup"?
That popup appears, when I klick on a Button to add some products to the cart.
In other cases the messages (e.g. when I give a wrong coupon code), don't appear insuch a lightbox but as simple Joomla message on a module position for messages. How I can handle it, that this messages also appear as a lightbox popup with the same style?
Then there are some other script based Popup-Messages (e.g. empty cart) with I popup that fly in a fancy way....
Can I define that also as a lightbox metioned above?
Thank you
Rolandus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #65002
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Style the lightbox add to cart
Hi Rolandus,
1. Here is a thread that will probably help you :
1. Here is a thread that will probably help you :
2. Can you give me your website address, then I'll maybe be able to help you with your customization ?You can change the code which generates it in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php in the function getJS
Beware that any modification of that file will be erased when you update HikaShop. As much as possible, you should try to tweak it using CSS modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds