- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
categories layout
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64986
by thomas.boepple
categories layout was created by thomas.boepple
Dear Nicolas,
How do I configure the shop view, that displays the categories underneath each other to display them beside each other?
This is the view I am on about:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/shop
and this is the layout I would like:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories
I am sure you will surprise me again with the simplicity of the change.
I have to come to really like HikaShop and I am awed by the level of support you are giving - thank you.
Thomas
How do I configure the shop view, that displays the categories underneath each other to display them beside each other?
This is the view I am on about:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/shop
and this is the layout I would like:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories
I am sure you will surprise me again with the simplicity of the change.
I have to come to really like HikaShop and I am awed by the level of support you are giving - thank you.
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #65006
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: categories layout
Hello Thomas,
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Edit your menu with the ID number 103
- Set the Option "Number of columns" to 3
Hope this will help you.
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Edit your menu with the ID number 103
- Set the Option "Number of columns" to 3
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #65031
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: categories layout
I tried that - but it does not doe the trick.
I think it has to be something more global then just editing one module i.e. 103
'has to apply to all
So any more suggestions?
Thomas
I think it has to be something more global then just editing one module i.e. 103
'has to apply to all
So any more suggestions?
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #65039
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: categories layout
It should works.. Are you sure that you changed the menu with the ID number 103 and not a module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #65051
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: categories layout
Humble apologies,
yes - changing menu and not module did it.
Thank you very much
Thomas
yes - changing menu and not module did it.
Thank you very much
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds