- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
category showing different layout
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #65252
by thomas.boepple
category showing different layout was created by thomas.boepple
Depending from where I come from I get this view:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories/...2-designer-wearables
which is the way I would like it to look
Or I get this view:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/shop/catego...2-designer-wearables
I would like to lose the thumbnail and the description of the category in this view.
I can see that one time I come from 'category' and one time from 'shop' - but how do I configure the view to get rid of the thumbnail on the top of the field?
Kind regards,
Thomas
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories/...2-designer-wearables
which is the way I would like it to look
Or I get this view:
www.juzodesign.com/index.php/shop/catego...2-designer-wearables
I would like to lose the thumbnail and the description of the category in this view.
I can see that one time I come from 'category' and one time from 'shop' - but how do I configure the view to get rid of the thumbnail on the top of the field?
Kind regards,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #65257
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: category showing different layout
Hi,
Can you edit your category menu with the ID number 103 and set the "Show description" option to NO ?
Can you edit your category menu with the ID number 103 and set the "Show description" option to NO ?
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomas.boepple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #65261
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: category showing different layout
Hi Mohamed,
thanks for the quick reply.
when I inspect the element I can see
div id="hikashop_category_information_menu_103" class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_categories_listing_main">
I guess that's where you get the menu 103 from.
My problem is that I do not find the navigation to edit menu 103.Where should I go - Should that be under Menus or under Hika?
Thomas
thanks for the quick reply.
when I inspect the element I can see
div id="hikashop_category_information_menu_103" class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_categories_listing_main">
I guess that's where you get the menu 103 from.
My problem is that I do not find the navigation to edit menu 103.Where should I go - Should that be under Menus or under Hika?
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #65263
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: category showing different layout
I found Menu 103 - but I did not see the 'show desciption' option.
That is a Hika option?
That is a Hika option?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #65264
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: category showing different layout
Well it must be that I am just a little slow tonight - it is 23:00 in Australia after all,haha.
So Mohamed - I found the option alright and set it to 'NO' - but the output is still the same.
So Mohamed - I found the option alright and set it to 'NO' - but the output is still the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #65266
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: category showing different layout
And got it - it is set 'show image - and 'show description' to NO - both of them.
Spot on Mohamed,
Thanks
Spot on Mohamed,
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds