URL to the product listing includes HIKA
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #65290
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
URL to the product listing includes HIKA was created by anypc
Hi everyone,
I bought the HIKA Essential version and I'm currently experimenting with it. I love the functionallity. I came from Virtuemart but that's just too childish and has too much bugs.
However, I'm having one difficulty that I just can't seem to figure out yet.
Im creating a webshop ( www.AnY-Shop.nl ). If I click the top-menu bar 'webshop' the URL is www.any-shop.nl/index.php/webshop
When I Click 'Toetsenborden' category, the URL is www.any-shop.nl/index.php/webshop/Categorie/12-toetsenborden
But when I click 'Toetsenborden' in the left menu bar, I get this URL: www.any-shop.nl/index.php/hikashop-menu-...rie/12-toetsenborden
How do I get rid of the 'hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing' bit in the URL?
Also, now I have a topic, I would like to also ask how to make the words in the left menu bar 'categorieën' a bit smaller. There will be about 45 categories, so a smaller font would be great. Any idea what CSS bit I have to edit to change that?
Thanx in advance for all your help!
*Edit:
Another question that's buggin me. When I click the category 'batterijen' in the left menu bar, I see the items normal price. But when I click 'webshop' in the topmenubar and go to the category 'batterijen' it puts the 'discount-when-purchase-more-then-one' price. I would rather show normal price there. Where can I find this?
I bought the HIKA Essential version and I'm currently experimenting with it. I love the functionallity. I came from Virtuemart but that's just too childish and has too much bugs.
However, I'm having one difficulty that I just can't seem to figure out yet.
Im creating a webshop ( www.AnY-Shop.nl ). If I click the top-menu bar 'webshop' the URL is www.any-shop.nl/index.php/webshop
When I Click 'Toetsenborden' category, the URL is www.any-shop.nl/index.php/webshop/Categorie/12-toetsenborden
But when I click 'Toetsenborden' in the left menu bar, I get this URL: www.any-shop.nl/index.php/hikashop-menu-...rie/12-toetsenborden
How do I get rid of the 'hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing' bit in the URL?
Also, now I have a topic, I would like to also ask how to make the words in the left menu bar 'categorieën' a bit smaller. There will be about 45 categories, so a smaller font would be great. Any idea what CSS bit I have to edit to change that?
Thanx in advance for all your help!
*Edit:
Another question that's buggin me. When I click the category 'batterijen' in the left menu bar, I see the items normal price. But when I click 'webshop' in the topmenubar and go to the category 'batterijen' it puts the 'discount-when-purchase-more-then-one' price. I would rather show normal price there. Where can I find this?
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by anypc. Reason: add
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65382
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic Re: URL to the product listing includes HIKA
First problem solved in this topic:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/65188...-menu-for-prodq.html
Thanx Nicolas!
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/65188...-menu-for-prodq.html
Thanx Nicolas!
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: URL to the product listing includes HIKA
Hi,
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and that will reduce the size of the categories:
.any-postcontent h3 a, .any-postcontent h3 a:link, .any-postcontent h3 a:hover, .any-postcontent h3 a:visited, .any-blockcontent h3 a, .any-blockcontent h3 a:link, .any-blockcontent h3 a:hover, .any-blockcontent h3 a:visited {
font-size: 10px !important;
}
You need to edit the module associated with your menu (module with the id 96) via the menu Display->Content modules and change the price display method option so that it displays the unit price.
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and that will reduce the size of the categories:
.any-postcontent h3 a, .any-postcontent h3 a:link, .any-postcontent h3 a:hover, .any-postcontent h3 a:visited, .any-blockcontent h3 a, .any-blockcontent h3 a:link, .any-blockcontent h3 a:hover, .any-blockcontent h3 a:visited {
font-size: 10px !important;
}
You need to edit the module associated with your menu (module with the id 96) via the menu Display->Content modules and change the price display method option so that it displays the unit price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anypc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65467
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic Re: URL to the product listing includes HIKA
Hi Nicolas,
Thanx for your reply, Im not sure how to do this. I pasted it at the bottom of the CSS file and then I edited the assigned module (categorieën) with the joomla module editor.
The box 'Module class suffix' I entered 'any-postcontent'. That should do the trick right? It doesnt
I'm no expert in CSS so could you please elaborate on how to use this new CSS addition?
Thanx for the help with price. I've been looking everywhere but didnt realize it was id96. This one's also solved!
Great support!
Thanx for your reply, Im not sure how to do this. I pasted it at the bottom of the CSS file and then I edited the assigned module (categorieën) with the joomla module editor.
The box 'Module class suffix' I entered 'any-postcontent'. That should do the trick right? It doesnt
Thanx for the help with price. I've been looking everywhere but didnt realize it was id96. This one's also solved!
Great support!
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65562
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic Re: URL to the product listing includes HIKA
Hi Nicolas,
I've decided to use a different template for the shop, so the remaining question can be ignored. Thanx for the help!
I've decided to use a different template for the shop, so the remaining question can be ignored. Thanx for the help!
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds