- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Redirect after Login
14 years 3 weeks ago #65303
by Rolandus1
Redirect after Login was created by Rolandus1
Hoi
I put the login on the same step (1st step) after the cart in HIKA.
When I log-in, then I found me redirected to the homepage, instead of going directly to the next step in the shop process.
I put the login on the same step (1st step) after the cart in HIKA.
When I log-in, then I found me redirected to the homepage, instead of going directly to the next step in the shop process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirect after Login
Hi,
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65858
by Rolandus1
Replied by Rolandus1 on topic Re: Redirect after Login
I found the error:
As I use ExtendedReg and i hade to change there a parameter for given "redirect after login".
Now it's OK. It wasn't a HIKA problem
As I use ExtendedReg and i hade to change there a parameter for given "redirect after login".
Now it's OK. It wasn't a HIKA problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds