- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Import Variant
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #65320
by rstaniszewski
Import Variant was created by rstaniszewski
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to import variants in to my product codes. I have 3 characteristics with a number of variations.
i have uploaded, successfully the parent product codes.
Whenever I add the variants they keep getting added as new codes - not a variant of the parent code.
I've added the two files 1) of the parent code exported and the variants I'm trying to add.
Any help will be really helpful.
Thanks
Richard
I'm trying to import variants in to my product codes. I have 3 characteristics with a number of variations.
i have uploaded, successfully the parent product codes.
Whenever I add the variants they keep getting added as new codes - not a variant of the parent code.
I've added the two files 1) of the parent code exported and the variants I'm trying to add.
Any help will be really helpful.
Thanks
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Variant
Hi,
Please add both main products and variants in one CSV and it should work better.
Please add both main products and variants in one CSV and it should work better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rstaniszewski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds