- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
Remove addresses from registration process?
14 years 3 weeks ago #65358
by jeremynsl
Remove addresses from registration process? was created by jeremynsl
Hi,
I'm selling digital goods. I have no need for addresses - except to verify if a customer is from Canada (in which case they are charged tax).
Is it possible to modify the checkout registration page so that users are not asked for full addresses? Just name, email, password and country.
I'm selling digital goods. I have no need for addresses - except to verify if a customer is from Canada (in which case they are charged tax).
Is it possible to modify the checkout registration page so that users are not asked for full addresses? Just name, email, password and country.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove addresses from registration process?
Hi,
You can unpublish the fields you don't need via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You can unpublish the fields you don't need via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65360
by jeremynsl
Replied by jeremynsl on topic Re: Remove addresses from registration process?
That's exactly what I needed. Thanks Nicolas for the quick answer!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds