- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
How to keep Bill to information from being stored
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #65656
by Dubinky
How to keep Bill to information from being stored was created by Dubinky
Hi,
I trying to get my shop set up and I am have the same problem. I add an item to my cart and automatically it shows the billing address I created for the test user when I did the very first order. I have cleared the cache, as well as tried on a different computer, and every time it shows the test users billing address when I add a product to the cart. How can I fix this?
I dont want any personal information to show up untill the customer proceeds to checkout and then they should have to log in or create an account.
Thanks for the help, attached is a screen shoot showing the issue.
I trying to get my shop set up and I am have the same problem. I add an item to my cart and automatically it shows the billing address I created for the test user when I did the very first order. I have cleared the cache, as well as tried on a different computer, and every time it shows the test users billing address when I add a product to the cart. How can I fix this?
I dont want any personal information to show up untill the customer proceeds to checkout and then they should have to log in or create an account.
Thanks for the help, attached is a screen shoot showing the issue.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Dubinky.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65757
by Dubinky
Replied by Dubinky on topic Re: How to keep Bill to information from being stored
bump
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65760
by Dubinky
Replied by Dubinky on topic Re: How to keep Bill to information from being stored
Just to clarify, I think the issue is there is no log in option. I have the login selected in the checkout process and registration is selected....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65837
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to keep Bill to information from being stored
Hi,
Your problem is really simple.
You are already logged in. So HikaShop automatically displays your previous address.
I suppose that your website is in maintenance so it is only accessible if you login. So HikaShop already knows you before reaching the checkout so it doesn't ask you to login since you are already logged in.
Deactivate the maintenance and make sure that you're logged out, and it will work like you want.
Your problem is really simple.
You are already logged in. So HikaShop automatically displays your previous address.
I suppose that your website is in maintenance so it is only accessible if you login. So HikaShop already knows you before reaching the checkout so it doesn't ask you to login since you are already logged in.
Deactivate the maintenance and make sure that you're logged out, and it will work like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65885
by Dubinky
Replied by Dubinky on topic Re: How to keep Bill to information from being stored
LOL, thanks and sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds